This is one of my favorite recipes and it just felt right to share it with all of you! This is my Chicken Cutlet with Bruschetta recipe:
- Dredge chicken fillets in margarine, sprinkle with garlic powder and cover with Italian bread crumbs.
- Bake your chicken for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. For best results flip chicken over in 15 minutes.
- While chicken is baking take 2 containers of cherry tomatoes and cut in them in half.
- Cut a white onion in half and dice.
- Take 10 garlic cloves and puree them with Roxanne’s Garlic Grater Plater.
- Mix the three ingredients together on stove top and cover with lid and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid and add about half cup fresh basil and simmer an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and pour Roxanne’s Bruschetta sauce on top of chicken fillets. Noodles of your choice are optional!
Voila! Chicken cutlet with bruschetta. We hope you enjoy this delicious recipe! If you make it, we’d love to see. Share it on social media and make sure to tag us!